March Fan of the Month

March 2, 2014 — 20 Comments

My name is Colton, and I live in Willamina, Oregon.

I am 13 years old, and have been a Martina fan since I was 3 – that’s when the song “Gods Will” came out.  I love that song because the little boy she sings about describes who I am!  In September of 2013 my dream came true – IMG_3017140124029I met Martina, and got to give her my book (she is in it!) and I also had her sign a copy for me.  Martina will always be my hero!

And…about a month ago she followed ME on Twitter!!  Woo-Hoo!!

Tracy - Fan Relations Chick

Posts

20 responses to March Fan of the Month

1. Congrats Colton!

2. Coltonkeightley March 5, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Thank you!:)

3. Madih Hendrix March 5, 2014 at 5:30 pm

WOW!!! Congratulations, Colton! You deserve this; so honored to read your story, and so happy for you!!

4. COLTON ( martinas #1 fan) March 5, 2014 at 2:12 pm

thanks amy!! you are truely AMAZING!!

5. Leigh Ann Bauer March 5, 2014 at 11:48 am

Congrats Colton :-)

6. WOW! GREAT & wonderful story you tell, my friend! I am so PROUD of you! You ARE an inspiration and an awesome human being! So happy you are my friend! CONGRATS on Fan o’ the Month!

7. Congrats, Colton! You’re a wonderful Martina fan!

8. My Dearest Colton,

Let Me begin by saying Wow! Hello, My name is Marcia I am at loss for words.I too was born with CP and hold your breath, I just turned fifty. I have three wonderful children. When I was born the doctors told my parents that I might not live. You remind me of myself in so many ways. I don’t think of myself as handicapped. I am handi-capable. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t or won’t be able to do something and if they do just show them that you can do it. It may not be exactly the way everyone does it, but either way there is more then one way to do things.Stay strong. Hold your head up high and always be very proud of who you are inside and out because always remember this: God made us all who we are for a reason and “No one can ever make you feel less amazing!” so reach for the stars and always dream big because dreams do come true.

I also had the chance to meet Martina twice. She is just an amazing women.
    If it is ok with your mom you can e-mail me if you like.
    I am also on facebook Marcia Belle Bucella http://www.facebook.com/marciabellebucella
    I am also writing my life story about my CP ness to coin your phrase at http://www.wrting.com/authors/marcibelle
    Take Care and May God Bless You!
    Love, Marcia Bucella

9. Coltonkeightley March 4, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Thanks to ALL of you!

10. I am so proud of my son Colton! He is the biggest Martina fan and the hardest working 13 year old around with or without cp. He wrote a very inspirational book he wrote about his c.p.ness (He came up with that. So funny) He promotes, sells, prints, and ships it. He doesn’t want to be on Obama care. He would rather become a millionaire.

11. Jennifer Gardner March 3, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Congrats Colton! You know I’m one of YOUR biggest fans!

12. Awesome Colton!!

13. coltonkeightley March 3, 2014 at 12:27 pm

thanks Heidi your the bomb!!!! :)

14. coltonkeightley March 3, 2014 at 12:26 pm

thanks!! jake!!

15. coltonkeightley March 3, 2014 at 12:25 pm

thanks!!

16. coltonkeightley March 3, 2014 at 12:24 pm

thanks!! :)

17. Congrates!!! Very happy for you!

18. Congratulations, Colton!

19. Congratulations!!! Very happy for you :-)