Contest Rules and Regulations:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Timing: Martina McBride Autographed Album & Cookbook Giveaway (“Giveaway”) runs from 8/13/2018 – 8/26/2018. Throughout the Giveaway Period, Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of MJoy, Inc, or any of its affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, in-laws, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary. To enter the Giveaway: During the Giveaway Period, (a) fill out the entry form within the Facebook or Instagram ad.
- Prize Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Giveaway winner from all eligible entries received during the entry period. Each potential winner will be notified by email on or around 9/5/18. Except where prohibited, each potential winner may be required to execute and return to the Sponsor, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, then the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if he/she fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits prize, and an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all remaining eligible entries received during the relevant Phase. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The prize will be fulfilled after the Sponsor finalizes its winner confirmation.
- Prizes: Prize package will be shipped directly from MJoy, Inc. The contents of the prize package will be chosen by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. All shipping costs are included in prize. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $100. Each winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules in order to claim a prize. No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Phase. Limit: One (1) prize per person/family/household during the Giveaway Period.
- General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for problems with the submissions, including, but not limited to, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Giveaway, and select the winner(s) from the entries received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation. Sponsor agrees to take such action in a fair and appropriate manner. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any other entrant’s submission or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: BY RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, WINNER AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK, INC., INSTAGRAM, INC., AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OF EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of Giveaway submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Giveaway including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason an entrant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another entry into the Giveaway. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the State of Texas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
- Sponsor: MJoy, Inc
- Winner List: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, along with a request to “Martina McBride Autographed Album & Cookbook Giveaway,” c/o MJoy Inc, 1214 16thAve S Nashville, TN 37203. Requests must be received within 6 weeks of the contest closing.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), 18 years or older. To enter and for Official Rules, including prize descriptions, visit OFFICIAL RULES. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: MJoy, Inc 1214 16thAve S Nashville, TN 37203.