Randy Travis

Home Forums Country Music Randy Travis

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heidi_Morris 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ron Gee
    Participant

Why does the media report constantly when he does something wrong but he is in critical condition and we get no updates at all. They have been saying the same thing now for a week. I would like to hear from the doctors at least once a day. Hey, maybe it is just me but I love RT>

Ron Gee
    Participant

As soon as I posted they gave an update, lol. Go figure. Randy Travis is doing much better. He is awake and will soon be breathing on his own. I know we are all happy with this news.

Kim

Yes, how scary that was. I was afraid that we were going to lose another country music icon at an early age. Ronnie, if you don’t mind, I’m going to attempt to move this into the Country Music room. This is my first time attempting this on the new website, though, so if it disappears, I’m sorry!! :)

Heidi_Morris

It looks like it was moved, but is still showing up here. Hmm…I’m afraid if we delete it, it will delete it was the country music room.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.